National Women's Hospital was initially part of Cornwall Hospital. The maternity services area of Cornwall Hospital was known as National Women's Hospital by 1955. Since this time National Women's patients and staff moved into a purpose-built maternity hospital, accepted patients from the closure of St Helens Hospital, and finally in 2004 transferred all its own patients to new facilities developed at Auckland City Hospital.
Auckland Viewing Services are currently suspended due to COVID-19 — for details visit www.archives.govt.nz.
Archives New Zealand Auckland, Regional Office 95 Richard Pearse DriveMangereAuckland 2022
PO Box 201103Auckland AirportManukau 2150
Ph: 09 270 1100Fax: 09 276 4472 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org