The Department of Conservation's overall concern was to conserve the natural and historic resource heritage of New Zealand for future generations. The Department also fostered the use of natural and historic resources for recreation and tourism subject to their conservation.
This was achieved by managing, for conservation purposes, all land and other natural and historic resources held under the Conservation Act 1987 and all other land and natural resources where the owner agreed that they would be managed by the Department.
see more …
- Abel Tasman National Park Bylaws 1981
- Abel Tasman National Park Foreshore Control Order 1986
- Abel Tasman National Park Waters Control Order 1986
- Acclimatisation Societies Rules Notice 1956
- Arthur's Pass National Park Bylaws 1981
- Buller River Mouth Wildlife Refuge Order 1973
- Canterbury Provincial Buildings Vesting Act 1928
- Central North Island Wildlife Conservancy Council Regulations 1980
- Chatham Islands (Wildlife) Notice 1977
- Conservation Law Reform Act 1990
- Council of North Island Acclimatisation Societies Regulations 1959